"Excellence Through Performance"
Next All-Clubs Meeting: Monday, October 24, 2022 at 7:00pm
Desert Vista High School Thunder Room (Faculty Dining in Cafeteria)
The mission of the Thunder Board is to support and encourage participation in the educational, athletic, and co-curricular opportunities offered to the students of Desert Vista High School by:
- Educating booster clubs, coaching staff, and activity sponsors regarding the role of the Thunder Board and its obligations of conducting business as a tax- exempt and public charity organization.
- Encouraging the communication and sharing of ideas between Desert Vista High School booster clubs, coaching staff, and activity sponsors.
- Promoting fundraising ideas within booster clubs.
- Assisting in facilitation and resolution of matters brought to the attention of the Thunder Board.
- Establishing policies and procedures to be used by the Thunder Board, booster clubs, coaching staff, and activity sponsors as guidelines for conducting business. These guidelines will be included in the Desert Vista Thunder Board Book of Policies and Procedures.